Supertight acrylic waterproofing compound is a highly flexible liquid applied emulsion...
Supertight acrylic waterproofing compound is a highly flexible liquid applied emulsion, that when reinforced with stitch bonded polyester, forms a homogeneous seamless waterproofing system.
Supertightin conjunction with stitch bonded polyester is suitable for; flashings, parapet walls, properly graded roof decks, lap joints, roofing screws and many other waterproofing details. Supertight is not suitable for areas of long term ponding or under tiles.
- Total Solids
- Specific Gravity
- Drying Time
- Surface Preparation
- On metal surfaces
- Red, Grey, Charcoal, Black, Brown, Terracotta, White and Green.
- Brush, roller or spray.
- 2.2L/m2 – 2.5L/m2 (depending on surface porosity)
- Total Solids: +/- 55%
- +/- 1.2
- 110 Krebs Units at 25ºC
- (Between Coats) Minimum 30 minutes at 25ºC at 65% R.H. (Last Coat) 2-3 hours before resistant to rain. Full cure 12-20 hours at 25ºC at 65% R.H.
- Water when wet. Ethyl acetate when dry.
- Non Flammable
- All forms of surface contamination must be removed to ensure a smoothCleaning: surface, free of moisture and any loose material, or any other barrier to adhesion. Steel and galvanized steel surfaces must be free of loose paint, grease, grime, oil and rust.
- All non metal surface – use a 50% BONDCRYL and clean water mix to prime the entire surface, allow a 30 minute drying time